Nutmeg Treasure Hunters Forum

The Nutmeg Treasure Hunters is a metal detecting group from North Haven Connecticut.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

BONE 17 WAS A SUCCESS FOR NUTMEG TREASURE HUNTERS CLUB

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
judoman007

PostSubject: BONE 17 WAS A SUCCESS FOR NUTMEG TREASURE HUNTERS CLUB   Wed May 05, 2010 9:33 am

I wanted to thank those individuals ...Jeff.. Bob ....John B.....John L.....my girlfriend Sharon for your help at the BONE for selling tickets for our raffle. We did so great that we sold all our tickets !!!! Thats' a first ... We had to turn people away!!! Those individuals who didn't hand their tickets back unfortunately lost the opportunity for more sales. I would like to also thank those members who donated silver coins for the treasure chest and Frank D. for his generous donations of coins for 2nd place and 3rd place. We had the drawing at the BONE. First place went to a New Hampshire resident who was present at the BONE . Second place went to a Mass Resident , and 3rd place went to a ticket sold by Seth E. friend. We also had the opportunity to set-up the Treasure Pool which brought in $71.00 in sales. We had many people enjoy the experience of locating their treasure bags. One young detectorist which was about 14 years old spent about $30.00 alone. He had a great time and found several indian head pennies , buffalo nickels , civil war bullets , and other tokens that were included in some of the treasure bags. In all , I went away feeling pretty good about the whole event. I brought up a slot machine to place into the chinese auction. We also made a club contribution of $25.00 to the St. Judes Fund.

Andy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JeffLambert

PostSubject: Re: BONE 17 WAS A SUCCESS FOR NUTMEG TREASURE HUNTERS CLUB   Wed May 05, 2010 3:50 pm

hey andy did you put out a pad for people to sign up for the forum?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

BONE 17 WAS A SUCCESS FOR NUTMEG TREASURE HUNTERS CLUB
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1