Nutmeg Treasure Hunters Forum

The Nutmeg Treasure Hunters is a metal detecting group from North Haven Connecticut.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

ASRC 2nd Annual Walk and Run May 2nd 2010

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
judoman007

PostSubject: ASRC 2nd Annual Walk and Run May 2nd 2010   Wed May 05, 2010 9:52 am

I had the pleasure of setting up a display for the Nutmeg Treasure Hunter Club at the ASRC ( Autism Spectrum Resource Center of Wallingford) 2nd Annual Walk and Run at Rosemary Choate High School in Wallingford, Ct on May 2, 2010. I had a 10' x 10' canopy set up over our now famous treasure pit and a small table set-up introducing our club to potential members. I also printed up many flyers of our upcoming OPEN HOUSE. Many young children and some austitic children enjoyed metal detecting in the mulch. What I liked is that you could find your target very easily and everyone walked away with something. I took alot of photos and will post a few of them in the future. If you could see their faces when they opened their treasure bags , it was priceless. Some came back for a second try. It was a hot day on Sunday but it was worth it !! Thanks guys for supporting me the and the children who are afflicted with Autism..
Back to top Go down
View user profile

ASRC 2nd Annual Walk and Run May 2nd 2010
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1