Nutmeg Treasure Hunters Forum

The Nutmeg Treasure Hunters is a metal detecting group from North Haven Connecticut.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

NUTMEG TREASURE HUNTERS CLUB OPEN HOUSE MAY 21, 2010

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
judoman007

PostSubject: NUTMEG TREASURE HUNTERS CLUB OPEN HOUSE MAY 21, 2010   Mon May 24, 2010 6:53 am

I would like to thank the club and all those members which attended our OPEN HOUSE. Things seem to go well and several new and old faces checked out the club. Some children were in attendance.I met with some members of the Yankee Treasure Hunters and they liked my idea of a combined group hunt. It would be more fun with a larger group of people to have a seeded hunt . I think a seeded clad hunt with some silver and some tokens would be fun. I like the idea of no scoops just your hands. Thanks for those members bringing in your displays. I think that people really enjoyed them. I think the video presentation was worked well and I saw a few people sitting down and watching them. Refreshments worked well. I'm glad we had a meeting afterwards to discuss some events. We'll work on the by-laws , but most importantly to me is having fun detecting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
judoman007

PostSubject: Some photos at the OPEN HOUSE 5/21/2010   Tue May 25, 2010 7:43 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
judoman007

PostSubject: Some Displays !! Great Job   Tue May 25, 2010 7:46 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NUTMEG TREASURE HUNTERS CLUB OPEN HOUSE MAY 21, 2010