Nutmeg Treasure Hunters Forum

The Nutmeg Treasure Hunters is a metal detecting group from North Haven Connecticut.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

So is anyone but me going to post on here???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JeffLambert

PostSubject: So is anyone but me going to post on here???   Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:26 pm

So i created this forum for our club and no one has posted theres close to 30 people in our group and No one can post anything what the hell !!! Mad

start posting people!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jimmyb

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone but me going to post on here???   Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:54 am

I will ....Ha...Maybe some hints at the next meeting to generate a little interest...and then again maybe many members don't have a computer..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Connecticut Sam

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone but me going to post on here???   Fri May 03, 2013 9:49 pm

I am here and interesting searching parks and beaches in and around Stratford and searching for bury treasures. Have detector, no car. I am retired and a lot of time on my hands. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
john sliney

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone but me going to post on here???   Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:08 am

JUST WANTED TO INTRODUCE MY SELF. NEW TO THE FORUM AND PLAN ON JOINING THE CLUB AUG 13TH. REALLY LOOKING FOWARD TO MEETING EVERYONE. HAVE A GREAT WEEK. SINCERELY, JOHN :0)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone but me going to post on here???   Today at 2:32 pm

Back to top Go down

So is anyone but me going to post on here???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1